The lowest level of Bloom's Taxonomy. Tools can include resources provided to help students remember material or websites that help prove that a student has memorized a concept.
Name of Tool or App
1. Create diagrams to help you study for a test or prepare for an project
2. Practice fundamental math skills by repetition but with awards and feedback
3. Create quizzes and make flashcards
4. Sticky note site that allows for classroom collaboration
5. Helps students learn, practice, and track new vocabulary at their level.
6. Collaborative stickie notes/corkboard - available on mobile web, too
7. Allows you to collect, share, organize, and cite resources/research tool (browser plug-in)
8. "Computational knowledge engine"
9. 3D World Fact app (iPad)