Student shows an understanding of material. Tools can include resources that teachers provide to students that help them understand a concept or tools where students prove they learned the material.
Name of Tool or App
1. This website has free online courses that can be used in any program.
2. Academic Videos
3. Can use to create fake FB profiles of historical figures, fictional characters or develop timelines and more
4. Poll student understanding in real time with simple platform
5. Simple note taking site with easy use and access
6. History of the world from 3500BC to 2005AD - one 'story' at a time.
7. iPad app (paid app, available for Apple Education volume purchasing)
8. Fact-based world view
9. Games, videos and History lessons
10. Collaboratively published video games
11. Informational wiki that utilizes pictures, videos, infographics and voice - available on the web and as an iPad app.
12. Mobile device response system - free for audiences up to 40. Paid plans available for larger audience size.
13. Mobile device response system